Anderson Consulting Engineers evaluation and design of irrigation system automation focuses on the fulfillment of three objectives:
- Potential reduction in operational waste;
- Improved efficiency in operation and management of irrigation water to all water users; and
- Reduction in potential liabilities and safety hazards associated with loss of system infrastructure during severe storms.
Several automation projects have been completed by ACE and integrated into our work for various irrigation companies and districts. Representative projects where system automaton has been integrated into the irrigation facilities include:
- Goshen Irrigation District Rehabilitation Project, Goshen County, Wyoming
- Kirby Irrigation Ditch Conservation Program, Hot Springs County, Wyoming
- Casper Alcova Rehabilitation Needs Project, Casper, Wyoming